- Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) is the overall incharge of the Division, who has various Branch Officers looking after different streams of activities under his control.
- Additional Divisional Railway Manager (ADRM) assists DRM in the day-to-day functioning of various important activities on the division.He is specifically deals with passenger complaints, staff related matters and RTI cases.
- Senior Divisional Operations Manager (Sr.DOM) is the head of the organisation responsible for running passenger and freight trains. He has direct control over all Station Masters on the stations under jurisdiction of the Division. He is also responsible for providing empty freight rakes for loading.
- Senior Divisional Commercial Manager (Sr.DCM)heads the organisation responsible for passenger and freight earnings. He is also the coordinating officer for activities related to passenger amenities and public demands/complaints.
- Senior Divisional Finance Manager (Sr.DFM)keeps track of earnings and expenditures on the Division and is responsible for payments to staff and firms/contractors.
- Senior Divisional Personnel Officer (Sr.DPO) is responsible for staff salaries and allowances, promotions, retirement benefits, etc. and staff welfare.
- Senior Divisional Engineer/Coordination (Sr.DEN/Co) heads the organisation responsible for maintenance of Railway tracks, and execution and maintenance of civil works related to office premises and residential quarters.
- Senior Divisional Signal and Telecommunication Engineer (Sr.DSTE) heads the department responsible for maintenance of signals, telecommunication, control communication, PRS systems, passenger information systems, etc.
- Senior Divisional Mechanical Engineer (Sr.DME)headsthe organisation responsible for maintenance of coaches and wagons. He is also responsible for the activities related to crews of diesel locomotives.
- Senior Divisional Electrical Engineer/General (Sr.DEE/G)is responsible for providing power supply to offices and residences, provision and upkeep of electrical equipment and electrical maintenance including AC of coaches.
- Senior Divisional Electrical Engineer/Traction Distribution (Sr.DEE/TRD) is responsible for ensuring power supply to OHE and maintenance of OHE equipments.
- Senior Divisional Electrical Engineer/Operations (Sr.DEE/OP) is responsible for all activities related to crew of trains running on electric traction.
- Senior Divisional Safety Officer(S.r.DSO) oversees the safety issues related to train operations.
- Senior Security Commissioner (Sr.SC) is the incharge of the RPF Organisation of the Division, which is responsible for safety and security in Railway premises as well as in trains.
- Senior Divisional Material Manager (Sr.DMM) is the stores procurement officer of the Division.
- Senior Divisional Audit Officer (Sr.DAO) audits the finance related activities of all departments on the Division.
- Chief Medical Superintendent (CMS)is the head of the Medical Organisation of the Division. He has a set of Doctors and other paramedical staff under his control, who run the Divisional Railway Hospital at Khurda Road and Health Units at different stations on the Division.